Thursday, November 08, 2007

Boy it's your, your smile

First kiss and I knew you changed the game.


Hi all. I dont know why, but I really like today's photos.
Well, you can take many nice pictures at the beach yeah.
& yes, I went to East Coast with family today, instead of town.

So sorry bestie! I think that I've set alot of aeroplanes today.
HAHAH. Oh & mum scolded me for drinking alcholic drinks in the morn.
D:





Its hell lot of people @ the beach toady.


:D Messy hair.


Dont blame me, the wind doesnt like my hair D:


The tide comes in.


My brudda! Dirty water, ahahah.


Uneven tan, tsktsk.


Those tiny thing up in the sky are called kites :D

Black & White images are the new black.


CAM CAM!




:D Emoing, like real.


Byebye beach, & hi night time!

Shant elaborate much, just a day out at the beach.
Beach, I think I've been typing the word too many times.
Hahah. Going to the beach again on Saturday! With my gfs.

Oh, my mama & papa finally allowed sissie & me to go work!
So anyone got any lobangs? Msn me alright! I wanna work :D
School tomorrow, -big sigh- & Im going alone okay! Oh wow.
So many people arent going tomorrow cos its a waste of time.

K whateverz. I have to go because of FNN baking & stuffs.
So dreading it yo. Movie marathon & dinner at Bestie tomorrow.
Meeting my girls too, cant wait. We've been hanging out alot lately.
:D Goodbye all.

Been a minute and we still holding it down,
Butterflies every time you come around.

No comments: